Monthly Marketing Munchies: Juicy Core Customers
Recently, The Sponge has launched a new initiative known as Monthly Marketing Munchies. This is designed to be a power packed webinar session full of information, that you can watch entirely in your lunchtime. So you can continually improve your marketing, and increase your positive impact.
These Monthly Marketing Munchies are an initiative that we run for free as part of our $10million Impact Karma Seed, so there’s no catch.
Onto the episode!
Last week, our Founder, Luke, took to Zoom Webinar to present episode #2: Juicy Core Customers. And for those who weren’t able to attend, we have a recording of the webinar below for you in this very post.
So what’s in this episode?
Well, first off, this month’s installment explores one of the key foundational steps that is necessary for effective marketing, and a good business (your juicy core customers!).
But what exactly are they?
That’s precisely what the episode covers. And it also looks into:
- Why they’re important (along with some case studies!)
- A framework that you can use to identify your very own Juicy Core Customers
- Advice on how to make all this information work to help your business win!
If you’re interested in learning all these valuable nuggets of information then just click play below!
And if you enjoyed the episode, sign up here for July’s Monthly Marketing Munchies on Impact Model Insights.
This month’s episode looks into using impact models to help your purpose-driven business really change the world.
It will also delve into:
- Getting intimate with impact models (and the two main types)
- Discovering how you can gain more fulfilment from work and increase your profits
- Learn why now is the time to use these and why it’s becoming more urgent!
We hope to see you there this month and we look forward to having you with us.